Professional Selling Skills Course
Teach professional selling skills
It introduces participants to tools and techniques for selling and negotiation, in a way that makes great deals.
Duration: Two days , 5 hour per day.
Delegate No: Min 3, Max 8.
Professional Selling Skills
- Discuss the sales philosophy
2. Produce value with a relationship strategy.
3. Mange communication styles.
4. Adapt product selling strategies that add value.
5. Develop and qualify a prospect base.
6. Create consultative sales demonstrations
- Demonstrate the negotiation process
2. Analyze the negotiation situation
3. Plan for the upcoming negotiation
4. Organize effective negotiations
5. Evaluate efficiency of negotiation
- Analyze consumers’ rules in the market place
2. Direct motivation and values
3. Analyze personality and lifestyle
4. Evaluate organizational and household decision making
5. Use cultural influences on consumer behavior
- What is a Key Account?
2. Assessing the Value of a Key Account
3. Your Key Account Hit List
4. Who Should We Spend Our Time With?